Wednesday 30 May 2012

My Dream

                                                             MY DREAM

       All of us must have a dream . Either it can be achieve or just be a dream only . That dream can't be achieve if there is no effort from us . Therefore many steps is needed to achieve the dream . Same with me , I also have my own dream . My name is Nur Husna Ashikin Bt Mohamad Noor . I am 16 years old . At this
age , I aspire to success in my life . I am very interested to be a successful doctor . However , I know that many obstacles to achieve my dream . So , I will try my best to make my dream become reality .
      
       Before I pursue my ambition , I must focus on my SPM examination which will be held on next year . That examination is very important to me because it will be my starting point to success . I really hope that my result will be good . I also hope that my parent will smile always when they look my result .
      
       There are some obstacles must be do to make sure I success in SPM . One of them is study hard . A weak subject should be given priority . So , there must be a schedule to make it become more planned . Then , I must focus in class . I need to ask my teacher or my friend if I not understand . The time to play must be reduced and time to study must be increased . I also can make a study group . It can help me to success .
      
       There are more reasons why I choose doctor as my ambition . This is because it is a noble job . Nowadays , the number of people that sick are increase . For me , career as doctor is very interested because it can save many life . One day , my family also will be require a doctor . So , I hope that I can treat my family one day .
      
       So , that is my dream . I don't want it to be just one dream but I want it become reality one day . I will strive to achieve my ambition . I also hope that I can get the title of doctor one day .  

4 comments: