Saturday 4 August 2012

My Family


     Everyone has their own family . Same with me , I have my own family . My family consist of 5 person . I have three siblings . I have two sisters and I’m the youngest . For me , my family is the best . We like to spare our time together . This is because our free time should be used wisely . Sometime , we no need to go anywhere to spare our time . We can just stay at home to spare our time together . For example , we like to watch  television together during weekends . if we have more time , we will go out . My family  is so cool and sporting . That is why I love them so much and I need them in my life . Let me describe more about my family .

     Firstly , its about my father . His name is Mohd Noor Bin Abdullah . He was born on 16 May 1966 at Seremban . This year his age become 46. For me , he is a good father . He never neglect his responsibility . Firstly , I love to call him ‘Papa’ .  He is a tall person . His hobby is playing badminton . Sometime, we play it together during evening . He works as warden at Penjara Sungai Buloh . He is a hardworking person especially when he worked . He is so kind . Sometime , he will become angry if my sister and I become naughty . He is the best father and I love him so much .

     Then , I love to describe about my mother or ‘Mama’. Her name is Maimon Bt Yusoff . She was born on 6 March 1967 and his age is 45 . She likes to spare her time on sewing and cooking . For me , her dishes is delicious . She never neglect me and my sister . Even she tired , she will cook also even though it is a simple food . My mother is so cool and sporting . I love to share my problem with her as she very understanding person and she good in solving problems . I love her more than everything .

     Next, its all about my eldest . Her name is Nur Husna Shakira . she was born on 31 July 1992 at Terengganu . Her birthday is almost same with me . So , sometime  we celebrate it together . Her age is 20 years old . Her ambition is to be Nurse one day . We always fight when we stay at home . But now , we are far . This is because now she is studying at Nilai University Colledge . When we separate , we become more appreciate each other . Sometimes , I miss her so much and I miss to fight with her . I hope , she will success in her life .

     After that , my second sister’s name is Nur Husna hafiza . She was borm on 23 December 1993 . Now , she was 19 years old . We go to school together as she was on form 6 now . She is a funny person . She likes to make jokes . It’s difficult to see her sadness . From she child , she loves to be soldier one day . For her , soldier is one of occupation that good . She hopes that she can serve for this country . I hope that her ambition will become reality one day .

     For the conclusion , my family is the best . I hope that I will always be with them to spare ourtime together . For me , I really want they happy always because I will happy when look they happy . I love the so much and no one can replace them in my life . 

No comments:

Post a Comment