Wednesday 17 October 2012

What I Did During The Last School Holiday

     During the last school holiday , my family and I went to Terengganu to blow away the cobwebs . As we know , Terengganu is one of the famous country . I felt so happy because I never go there before this . My family and I decided to invite another family because this holiday would be more happy if more people joined it . I felt so excited to visit that country . Before the holiday , my friend , Sarah was told me that Terengganu is the best place for holiday . That's why I asked my parents to go there .

     On the first day , we did not go anywhere because we felt so tired as the journey took about eight hours from Kuala Lumpur to Terengganu . We decided to rest at least one day at our hotel . We choose to stay at Cempaka Hotel because the hotel was so comfortable . The payment also was very affordable . The hotel was suggested by my uncle as he had stayed here before this . He said that the service  here was so good . So , we followed my uncle's decision . We stayed at the hotel for four days .

     On the second day , we went to "Masjid Kristal" and "Masjid Terapung" . The places was so interesting . I felt so grateful because I could go there and looked it by myself . On the next day , we map out to go to beach . At this country , there were many beach and this country also was famous by the beach . We choose to go to "Pantai Teluk Ketapang" . On and off I felt so relaxed when I looked the water . The moment that I very in high spirits was when I rode the horse named Bobo .

     In a nutshell , I felt so tired but I felt so happy with this vacation . Before we went back home , we bought some souvenir . I felt that the time was in a twinkling of an eye . I felt not satisfied to visit the country . I hoped that I could go there again for the next holiday . I felt so thanks to my parents because they bought me for a holiday . This holiday will gave me a new experienced and I would not forgot this time .

No comments:

Post a Comment