Wednesday 17 October 2012

The Person That I Admire :D

     Hello ! My name is Nur Husna Ashikin Binti Mohamad Noor . Sometimes , we need someone to be an idol . Same goes to me , I have the person that I admire . The person that I admire is my own mother . Her name is Maimon Binti Yusuf . This year , her age become Forty five . She was born on 6 March 1967 . Her hobby are sewing and cooking . If she has more times , she will sewing because she likes sewing so much . Her dish that I liked the most is fried rice .

     Firstly , I choose my mother to be the person that I admire because she is a loving person . I can see this character when my mother look after me and my sisters when we are slightly ill . If we are loss appetite , she will cook whatever dish that we want . But , sometimes , she become so fierce especially when my sisters and I have a fight . She always give me a good advise . For me , she is the best mother in this world . That's why I choose she to be my idol .

     Next , the reason why I choose my mother because she is a caring mother . Whenever I have a problem , she will be the loyal listener . She never say no when I say that I need she to be a listener . She is the first person that I will see if I feel so stress . She always cut down my stress . She also is a patient person . She treats my bad behavior patiently . On and off , if I have an exam , I will burn the midnight oil and I will asked she to tag along me and for your information , she never say no .

     Then , she is very suitable to be my idol because she always give me a spirits especially when I throw in the towel . On and off , I will throw in the towel when I have a failure . So , she always give me a spirits to get the flying colour in exam . She always say to me that practice make perfect . So , I know that I must do the exercise often to get the good result . She will lend a hand if I having a problem .

     For the conclusion , my mother is the person that I admire . She is a good mother and I feel proud of her . There is no one that can replace her in my life . I love her so much and she is my heart . If she is not with me , I feel my life is nothing because she is the person that always give me a spirits to success in my life . So , I hope that I will always be with her . 

No comments:

Post a Comment