Thursday 18 October 2012

Love =D

     Love is the feeling that cannot be express with word . Everyone has the feeling . Same goes to me , I have the feeling . Before this , I never trust a true love but finally I trust it as I fall in love with someone . Sometimes , love makes you happy but sometimes love makes you suffer . I always think that love will makes me happy but I forget that love also will makes me suffer . In my life , I had felt that I left by someone that I love . So , now I was not really trust with love except love to my family and the most important is love to God and rasul .

     I felt so disappointed when the person that I love was left me aside . At that time , I waiting for him patiently but finally I feel bored because I think that my love is not appreciated . I always tries to appreciate his love but I was not get anything with what I do . So , I start to throw in the towel and I feel that I must start to forget him in my life . I know that very difficult to forget him but I must do that . All my friends advise me to forget him but it easier said than done . By the way , I promise to myself , one day I will forget him .

     Now , I aware that love to family is more true compare to anyone . So , I think that couple and study cannot combine . On and off , it makes you forget to study when you are continuously with your phones . I trust that there is no love when you are study . When you are study , you must focus and left aside your love or feeling with someone . Study is more important and you will get the man that more excellent than now when you are enter the university soon .

     For the conclusion , love to man is not important when you are study but the important is you must study hard to get the best result . Love to family is more important and there is no one that can replace my family in my life because my family is the best . I love my family so much . I will feel lonely and I will feel likes my life is nothing if my family is not with me . So , I hope that they will always be with me and support me from back to success in my life . 


1 comment:

  1. hye! nice blog! :) done following here. :) arin jemput singgah blog arin.. :) salam ukhwah! ~fly

    ReplyDelete