Wednesday 17 October 2012

The Embarrassing Moment Of My Life :'D

     Hello ! My name is Nur Husna Ashikin Binti Mohamad Noor . I am sixteen years old . I study at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bukit Gading  in Four Science One . My hobby is painting . Last month , I decided to participate in drawing competition . I was so happy when my teacher was inviting me to participate in this contest . My teacher said that the competition would be held on the next week . I prepared myself to be ready before the competition .

     On the day of the competition , I saw that many people was joined the competition . That meant I had many competitor and I needed to compete if I wanted to win in this competition . Before the competition start , I had set my mind to do the best . Sarah was one of my rivals in the contest . She was the competitor that I feared the most . So , my target was to defeat she but I know that I should put my mind to it if I wanted to win .

     When the competition was finally end , I was so happy and felt satisfied with what I did for that day . I was so nervous when the teacher wanted to announce the winner but I try to cut down it . Then , the teacher was showed the poster of the winner . I was very shock because the poster was mine . That meant I was the winner . I was so happy because I was able to defeat Sarah in this contest . I was so excited to get the present . But the teacher said that the prize presentation would be put off to next week .

     On the next week , the winner of the contest would be received the prize . I felt so nervous but I happy when my dream to be a winner became reality . A few minutes after that , my name was announced and I needed to up the stage to get the prize . So , I was woke up quickly to up the stage . Suddenly , on my way to up the stage , I was hit the rocks . I was fall in front of the stage . All the people was laughing at me . I felt so shame but I still woke up quickly and continued my way to up the stage .

     For the conclusion , I took this accident to be a lesson on that day . We should not felt proud of the achievements obtained instead we should be thankful . I hoped this accident would not happened again for next time and I would be more careful after this . This is the embarrassing moment of my life and I would remember this things until the end of my life .

No comments:

Post a Comment